Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012, in a nutshell.

Better late than never- 2012 in a nutshell




January: I received a hilarious and somewhat sad note from a substitute teacher while I was out of work for an afternoon. 

February: This was an interesting month with a high on Valentine's Day and a low just before my birthday when I wrecked my car. Luckily the year just got better!

March: This was a quiet month but I did manage to see Fun. play a show in Carrboro.

April: I met a few celebrities in NYC and at the end of the month, I got to meet one of my oldest friend's baby girl, Estelle.

May: Another one of my best and oldest friends got married in our hometown.

June: I finished up my first year of teaching, went to DC, and started taking guitar lessons with the raddest instructor around. What a month!

July: I went to weddings and saw lots of good friends. 

August: I spent most of this month in coffee shops applying to jobs and watching the Olympics. 

September: What a busy month! We had our very first book club meeting and I went to HopScotch Music Festival in Raleigh, saw Florence and the Machine and Ben Folds. And my baby niece turned into a teenager...where does the time go?

October: I spent the month working on Obama's campaign by doing all sorts of crazy things. And it was awesome.

November: Obama won the election!

December: A piece I wrote was featured in PineStraw magazine! (on pg. 75, to be specific)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...