Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Over the (past 2) months...


Near the end of September, I was given the incredible opportunity to work on President Obama's reelection campaign here in North Carolina.* It was a whirlwind and there were a few times where a breaking point loomed awfully close.  

But there's no way I would trade the experience for anything. I got the chance to work with a pretty stellar group of people, do some event planning, make a lot of spreadsheets, and go canvassing, to name a few. No two days were the same but they were all pretty epic. 

Although Obama didn't win the state of North Carolina, we couldn't have hoped for a better overall outcome. I was stoked when Obama won in 2008 but working on his campaign made it that much more exciting on November 6th. 

*To those of you who think a little differently about politics than me, please don't take offense to this post. It's not meant to brainwash or persuade anybody, just a little update on what I've been doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...