Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Over the Weekend: Hopscotch

A Tin Djinn

Megafaun's back there somewhere

Shelby won a PBR pin, The Love Language performs

Shelby, me, and Sarah dreaming of beards
This weekend was awesome! I spent a majority of it outside at a free day concerts put on by Hopscotch. I was able to see The Love Language, A Tin Djinn (my guitar teacher's band), Megafaun, and a lot of other bands around downtown Raleigh. This was the first year I've been able to go and am already looking forward to next year! There was no shortage of hipsters drinking PBR all weekend long. Rumor has it Bon Iver even stopped by to watch a few shows but I didn't catch sight of him in the sea of handsome, bearded men.

Hope your week is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...