Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Almost White Christmas.


Getting snowed in at home is always bittersweet. The farm is beautiful when it snows and everything is covered for literally as far as we can see. The bitter part is knowing that our roads won't be cleared until at least a day after everyone else, leaving us stranded at our own house. 


My grandma (who got Uggs for Chrismas) and I made lots of snow cream and watched my niece and nephew get involved in a snowball fight while my mom was trying to get a coat on our dog who bit her and then played dead until it was removed. 


Glad the snow came but I'm also glad it's melting.


P.S. I'm running very behind on my December music selection- do you have any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...