Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Wedding

Julia & Meller
Me & Jilly Goat
5/9 of 121. Thanks for the pic, Meller!


Whoa, I didn't realize how long ago I'd abandoned the blog until I saw the date of the last post. A mixture of things contributed to the absence- namely end of semester portfolios, work, Christmas and the dial-up internet at my parent's house.


The weekend before Christmas, I ventured down to Georgia with Meller and Julia to see our other roommate Kara marry one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Bonus points for him because he looks like Minkus from Boy Meets World, even if he hates to admit it. 


Kara is one of the most loving people I've ever known and her wedding was perfect. The reception was in the sweetest building in the historic district of Roswell, GA and the jazz band that played there kept everyone dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...