Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Technology Fail

So on one of my first days in Greenville, I had to take a computer competency course on Microsoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. I failed it. Great start in a new town, right?

Well if you fail the test, you have to take a class. The catch is that it's all online. And it can't be done with Macs. And the professor has the discretion to change the due dates, which I learned the hard way last night.

All that stands between me and summer is the final (online) exam. Unfortunately the site to access the final is down. I failed technology and now technology fails me.

Keep your fingers crossed that the site starts working soon, otherwise I'll have an F in a computing. How embarrassing it would be to talk my way out of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...