Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ohno, he's so good.


There are a lot of things that Greenville does well. The bus system is awesome. I love hopping on a bus every morning that promptly takes me to the exact building where all of my classes are. It's nice to start the day with a little reading on the bus and not having to worry about parking, etc. It's like a daily trip to the spa. That's an overstatement but I do enjoy it.

The university also apparently chooses textbooks well. My roommate Sandy has a textbook with Apolo Anton Ohno on the cover! How exciting is that?! My textbooks just have covers of little kids learning and junk.

Speaking of school, I got my placement for my internship (the PC way to say student teaching) today! I'm going to be at D.H. Conley High School. I'm excited about it. I met some high school girls who raved about the teacher who I'll be working with. I'm a little nervous because she teaches seniors, which means I'll be teaching seniors. I'm barely older than those guys!

It was a good day until I saw this:

{Wit + Delight} posted about this blog called Manrepeller. I'm really sad that they have overalls listed as a HUMAN repeller. Geez, just when I thought they were coming back in style.

Back to studying!

Much love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...