Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Augustutions.

Augustutions= August + Resolutions


After failing miserably in the past year at my resolutions, I decided to make them a little more specific.

1. Make an effort to read FOR FUN at least 15 minutes everyday. Sometimes you just have to put down the textbooks and jump into a novel. Especially now that I have this list (thanks, Abby).

2. Keep a completely clear desk. What's the point of having a desk if it's always too cluttered to use?

3. Eat breakfast. We've all heard people talk about how it's the most important meal but now I actually believe it.

4. Lay out my clothes for the next day. It really is an excellent time saver and I can always use that in the morning.

5. Make a budget and stay within it. This one is still a little vague but now that I'm adult (or at least my mom tells me so), I need to be more responsible with money. Gap and Target are going to take a hit.

6. Listen to at least 1 new album every month. Despite the only music store in Greenville other than Best Buy being turned into a movie rental place, I'd like to take in more music. I am a creature of habit and that sometimes makes for boredom. Suggestions are welcome!

7. Continue the my Picture-A-Day project. So I kind of forgot my username and password for Flickr but as soon as I figure that out, I'll be able upload more.

8. Take a day off. I have a feeling I'm going to need a day where I don't do any schoolwork each week. I would love for that day to be on Sunday but I'll figure that out whenever school starts back.

9. Write a daily thank you note. There's too much to be thankful for and I often forget it.

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...