Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

A daffodil.

I just can't figure this place out.

Today as I was leaving class, a guy dressed up like a banana ran up to me, started dancing and told a joke in some sort of pirate accent. The most embarrassing part of it all was that the building beside me had a fire drill, so there were tens (TENS!) of people watching.

About an hour later while heading to my second class, a girl passing by complimented me on what I was wearing. I thanked her and kept walking when I heard a loud "Excuse me!" I turned around to see her coming hurriedly towards me with a daffodil, which she gave me "for being so pretty." Although she wasn't a single, handsome man, I still appreciated the gesture.

Greenville is quite a special place.

1 comment:

  1. Umm... Could you give a description of the gentleman in question? It sounds like it could be a friend of mine who is still out there.

    ReplyDelete

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...