Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

A new 208.



Well, I now live in Greenville. From here on out, I believe I will refer to myself as a Grenlin. Greenvillian looks too close to being a greenvillain and villains scare kids and I'm not partial to the color green...you can see where this is all going.

I got here today around 5 after running errands in Chapel Hill, getting lunch with Sydney and visiting Moriah. All in all, it's been a long but successful day. The drive down was mostly boring but there were several awesome water towers that redeemed the monotonous stretch of road.

My apartment number is 208 here and the irony is killing me. Oh, the memories. And speaking of memories, you know what I don't remember? Having enough closet space. All that has changed because I now have a HUGE closet. But as you can tell from the picture, I didn't bring enough clothes to fill it. Look how lonely those dresses are!

1 comment:

  1. hah. love the 208. good for you for going through with the ecu program! never know..could be awesome! i may have to road trip to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...