Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The first day.

Today I did a lot of exploring and errand-running. I also made a list of things I want to do/see while I'm here. And I may even make some August resolutions early this year.

*The Tipsy Teapot is probably place I'm most excited to visit.

* Eating at Lemongrass Thai restaurant is a must, according to Vanessa. So when are you, Professor Shortley and I going?

* The Uptown Umbrella Market looks promising for tomorrow!

* I want to buy music at East Coast Music & Video. Except when I want to buy embarrassing stuff like Hanson, which I will continue to purchase at Best Buy.

I'm having a hard time finding non-chain places to go, so help me out if you know of any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...