Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summertime



{Photo}
Over the past week, I've been putting together a little to-do list over things I'd like to do this summer. Some things fall on the more ridiculous side but here's hoping I can accomplish it all, especially the first one or else I'll be on indefinite summer break.
  1. Find a job for the fall. 
  2. Finish moving and organizing things at the homestead.
  3. Learn how to braid my bangs.
  4. Master, err...start, playing the guitar.
  5. Read at least five books.
  6. Make progress on reading the Bible chronologically.
  7. Decorate my new condo.
  8. Craft, craft, craft.
  9. Memorize a map of Europe.
  10. Explore Raleigh.
  11. Take lots of weekend trips. (getting started on that this weekend!)
And of course, lots of time spent at the pool getting sunburned despite copious amounts of sunscreen. That's as far as I've gotten but it seems like a pretty solid list to keep me busy for a while. Notice anything I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...