Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cap'n Chicken

I've been on a cooking kick lately and it's never been so obvious how much of a novice I am in the kitchen. 


Back in middle school, I wanted to go to Planet Hollywood every time I was in the vicinity of one. It wasn't for their delicious delicatessen, it was because I thought I could meet Bruce Willis. Once when we were there, I noticed Cap'n Crunch Chicken on the menu. It was one of the strangest things I've ever tasted.



And tonight I recreated it using this recipe. I took the baking route, the splatter-safe option. It was ridiculously simple to make and tasted much better than many of my other specialties that include Instant oatmeal and frozen pizzas.


P.S. This is great to make if you're feeling a little bit aggressive! It takes some anger to get the cereal crushed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...