Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

To do in NYC.

 I've started making a list of things Allison and I are going to do next weekend in NYC:

 1. Eat at Ray's Pizza on 11th.
2.  Find a cast member of Gossip Girl...I'm hoping for Ed Westwick.*
3. Find Andrew Jenks.*
4. Shop for menswear. (a fedora for me, some oxfords for you)
5.  Stroll through Central Park. 

* If anyone has any idea of how to do this, please fill me in. 

So it's not a great list but I'm still excited about heading up north. I haven't been on a plane in two years and that's too long. 

This past weekend was crammed with working at my job and doing work for school. There are only four weeks left in the semester, meaning four weeks until I'm halfway done with grad school! 

Have you ever read The House on Mango Street? If not, you should.  It's an easy, but not meaningless, read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...