Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

(Not) Pajama Thursday

Spontaneous yellow in Connecticut.

Today I hit the free time jackpot! My only class was cancelled and I have the day off from work. Earlier in the week, I was set on having Pajama Thursday which would involve wearing pajamas all day and doing lots of work in prep for the end of the semester. 


Then I realized pajamas don't make people productive. Coffee makes people productive. Too bad it's not  cold enough for warm beverages. At 65 degrees, it's not even cool.


So today I have an ambitious plan to pump out as much writing as my fingers can handle. And tonight, I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie at 12:16 am. I haven't actually read beyond the third book or seen any of the movies since the first one. I just really love going to the movies and seeing previews. And I love people watching. 


Happy Thursday! The weekend's almost here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...