Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cambridge Nostalgia

A daily busker who played in litter bins because he like the acoustics.



Guards at Buckingham Palace

King Lear at the Globe in London

Even the front of the Tate Modern is bursting with creativity.

Tonight I found an article about how to spend 36 hours in Cambridge, England. I'd only done two  of the items on the list, punting and visiting the Fitzwilliam Museum, but it seems like the rest of the attractions/restaurants came about after my trip.

Some of the pictures are from London and Brighton, as well as Cambridge too. I would love to go back but part of me wants to see some place new. The other part loved England enough to move there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...