Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Red pants.



I knew it was going to be a spicy day when I threw on some red corduroy pants, exactly like the ones Kendi is wearing in the pic above.

First I spilled coffee on them and then I continued my slew of injuries by slamming my finger in the drop-safe at work. Last week I busted a toe open when I dropped my face wash. LIfe is dangerous, folks.

Even my 8 year old cousin thinks so. He recently had a fish that drowned. Kids actually do say the darndest things.

In regards to the shopping diet, I'm thinking of calling it All Clothes Left Behind. And is it cheating if I buy a new umbrella? Mine's not doing so well these days and there's a forecast for rain all week long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...