Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Foolish.

A few of my required readings for the week

It was foolish of me to believe I could be a successful full time grad student, work 30+ hours a week and have an internship.

It was foolish of me to think that I could read a book a day this week even though one lady did it

Some of my books were lost in the mail, making them even more impossible to read.

The highlight of my day was finding out that a paper I thought was supposed to be 2-3 pages long is really only supposed to be 2/3 of a page in length. If only all my assignments were this easy and short.

I'm teaching my first lesson next week to some 11th graders about the Roaring 20s in prep for The Great Gatsby. I hope they enjoy the book as much as I do. 

What I wouldn't give for it to be Friday when I'm heading to Chapel Hill for homecoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...