Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall break.



Hope you have a good weekend!

I'm on fall break until Tuesday but have no plans other than the typical ones to clean, read, write and sleep. I'm most excited about the sleep. Yesterday in a stupor,  I wore my shoes on the wrong feet for 3 hours before I noticed anything different.

Chapel Hill has been on my mind a lot lately. I'm excited to go in a couple of weeks to see Matt & Kim and then again for homecoming at the end of the month. 

Also, I am thisclose to buying stuff at work tomorrow. ACLB is getting harder everyday and sometimes you just need a new shirt to make up for a bad week- am I right?


1 comment:

  1. don't buy something! next time you want to buy something you better call me! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...