Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

17 again.


So today at my internship (the pc term for student teaching), I was mistaken for a student. This isn't rare but today it got a little more serious.

I was minding my own business, feeling invincible and cute this morning when a teacher pointed at me and loudly said "no" as I tried to walk down the English hallway. I introduced myself as an intern, halfway expecting an apology from the accuser. All I got was "Well, you look like a child." Apology accepted? I sheepishly smiled and put on my school ID on which "staff" is spelled wrong as "staf."

Good thing I loved my outfit or else the day might have been ruined.

P.S. Don't fret-I still have a head, regardless of what that picture suggests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...