Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Picking out what to wear on the first day of classes never really gets any less stressful, even when you have reached the 17th grade. This morning I tore through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit. And since I hadn't done laundry, my choices were limited. Even bloggers were trying to find the perfect outfit. Kendi and Jen both succeeded, too bad they aren't even in school!
Things the first day of school outfit should say:
1. I'm awesome.
2. Oh, I just threw this on...but doesn't it look great?
3. To Cutie McHottersons: I would love to go on a date with you.
4. To professors: No, really. I'm totally into whatever it is that you're teaching.
5. I wasn't so excited about the first day of school that I stayed up all night.
6. I'm into indie music. (only half kidding here)
Things your first day of school outfit should NOT say:
1. I'm really, really, ridiculously boring.
2. I've given up on life.
3. I tried on everything in my closet before coming here.
4. I'm emotionally unstable.
5. I like country music. (again, only half kidding...ish)
So this is what I wore to the start of the 17th grade. Nothing too exciting but since it was dreary and cool today, I opted for something cozy. Maybe it didn't say all I wanted it to but I'm still in the works with Pixar and Anthropologie to make talking clothes.