Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Some realizations.

A few things I've recently noticed:

- Glasses (for the eyes, not the lips) are the most frustrating things to lose because once you have done so, you can no longer see to find them. Keys come in a close second.

- I wasn't made to work at a desk. My classes are 2 hours long and I am Fidgety McSquirmy within 30 minutes. Studying at one is no better.

- I want everything at J.Crew right now.

-There are no lightning bugs in Greenville.

- I have been in school straight since the beginning of my sophomore year of college, compliments of summer school, study abroad and now grad school. How craycray is that? Endurance called and I answered.

That's all.

P.S. Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I'm terribly glad you were born and that we had freshman English together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...