Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's only TUESDAY?

Unrelated topics:

*I cannot wait for The Bachelorette to be over. My ears are tired of hearing people talk about it.

*Second summer (like Pam's second drink) starts next Friday! 3 weeks of goodness that won't involve tests or class.

*I can't believe it's taken me this long to read Catcher in the Rye. It's Emma's favorite book and now I know why.

*Glenn Beck follows Muse on Twitter.

* The boys from The Buried Life are ridiculous, in a good way. Look what they did for an awards show.

* Tomorrow is Free Queso Day at Moe's to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

*Banana Republic is teaming up with Mad Men.

* Forever21 is now making maternity clothes? And getting critiqued for putting the line in states with high levels of teen pregnancy? Come on, now-that's just good business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...