Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

More school?


Today brought a lot of interesting ideas to the table.

I had an interview at ECU today for graduate school. At the end of the interview, I was offered a spot in the MAT (Masters of Art in Teaching) program and if I accept, I will begin taking classes in June. It's relieving to know that I have somewhere to go but it also complicates things quite a bit.

During the two hour car ride to Greenville, I got a call from the director of a program called Raleigh Fellows. A friend who recently finished the program recommended me to go there and it sounds awesome. Seminary is something I've been interested in for a while and I love working with high school kids, which is a huge part of the program.

It's funny how all of these things came out of nowhere! Yesterday, I was worried about having nowhere to live and nothing to do but today I feel like I have too many options. I'm not sure which feeling is better.

Some friends and I are going to Brixx tonight to celebrate, hang out and eat pizza since most of us will be gone in less than a month! The picture is Amy and Salem enjoying some delicious Brixx pizza earlier this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...