Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stir crazy.


Well folks, it's day 3 of being snowed in and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going absolutely crazy. Yesterday we all stayed at the house doing various work and today things are looking the same. I got so bored I took pictures of my fingernail polish stash. Pretending I'm a photographer is my favorite pastime.

The best thing is how much all the roommates have gotten to hang out, which is something that rarely happens. We spent over 3 hours the past two days just cooking dinner together and telling stories. However, the snow must have affected UNC's basketball team because we lost again. Oh well, I guess we can all reminisce in last year's glory of winning the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...