Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's official.


Sorry for the excessive absence- the past month has been a whirlwind of papers, books, friends and studying for the GRE. But as of today, I am done with the GRE and back on schedule!

Yesterday, I officially reorganized my closet to make room for my winter clothes! There is nothing about winter that I don't love. The movies are better, the clothes are better, the food is better and my family suddenly becomes bearable.

Since coming to college, I've especially appreciated winter and all that it brings even more than usual. With a month long break from classes, winter break is the perfect time to hang out with everyone I never see during the school year and catch up on movies and books I've been meaning to read but haven't had the time.

There are a few traditions I look forward to this time of year. One is watching the Chrismukkah episodes from "The O.C." with Kristin and giggling at Seth Cohen's snarky comments. Another is watching the annual viewing of "White Christmas" at the Pratt's house. Also, my mom and I go shopping at midnight on Black Friday- we are very dedicated bargain shoppers. And I can't forget my incessant desire to watch "Elf" on repeat.

This holiday season, I have something else to look forward to: my best friend's wedding! It's going to make something great even better.

In a final note, Hurricane Ida is ruining everyone's spirits (and ability to get out of bed) with all this unceasing rain.

Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...