Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Jill Bliss is wonderful.


Last summer, I found myself in need of a new journal to capture all the great adventures I was having while studying abroad in Cambridge. While rummaging around in a little shop, I found the perfect one.

It had a retro floral design and grid lines- 2 of my personal prerequisites. And it was the perfect size, 5 in x 7in. Needless to say, it was love at first sight.

The name of the company that made all my journaling dreams come true was called "jill bliss". The biggest surprise of the journal was that it was made in San Francisco! I had to travel across the pond just to buy an American-made product...ironic, in my opinion.

jill bliss offers a lot of fun and intricate designs in her paper goods and other products, like jewelry and wallets. Her products are even good for the environment- my "Native Flowers Journal" was printed on 30% post-consumer waste recycled paper.

"the underlaying hope in everything that i do is to inspire others, and to encourage a more thoughtful art and design industry that focuses on local economies, fair practices, reusable or sustainable materials, and less consumption tied to ever-changing trends." - Jill Bliss

jill bliss products are available online at jillbliss.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...