Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

DC Part II: Staff Ball

I've been thinking of the perfect way to write this post since January. Just kidding. I've actually just been being super lazy and halfway forgot about this thing called the internet.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the Staff Ball in DC the day after the inauguration. This was likely the only time I will ever be in the same room as the Obamas, the Bidens, Lady Gaga, and Tony Bennett. A good time, that's for sure. I can't believe it's been almost six weeks since I was traipsing around DC. I love that place.

Shameless selfie.

The ladies, always laughing

It was cold. My bare legs started turning blue in the time it took to hail a cab.

Joe and Dr. Jill

Obamster and Shelly

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...