Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Movies & Moms

Over the past week, I've had way too much time to think. I had minor surgery and stayed at my parents house to recuperate for a few days. The things a mind wanders to when stuck without internet, tv, or a phone...


As an avid list-maker, I spent most of the days making hypothetical lists in my head (after reading Harry Potter for approximately 5 hours). One list completely stumped me: What do I know about? Sure, I know a little about a lot of subjects but what do I actually know to the core?


After spending a few days with that lingering question, I was able to get Klout's take on my knowledge. According to the site, here's what I'm most knowledgeable and influential about in the cyber world:



World- 1, Courtney- O.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...