|Homemade treats given to me earlier this fall!|
- Howlers, the screaming cards that parents send to their children at Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series.
- Legal pills that provide warmth during the winter months.
- Money trees where money, you know, could grow from branches.
- A reliable weather system that takes requests because some days, I just want it to rain.
- The ability to wake up the first time my alarm goes off each morning.
Tomorrow is a metaphorical Thursday! I'm going wild and staying up 30 minutes past my bedtime to celebrate the beauty of short workweeks.