Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Awkward.


Awkward, in short:


- Going to a new job orientation today, only to watch 3 and a half hours of online videos and be dismissed


-Waving at a guy at Cup A Joe before realizing I didn't know him...and having to deal with his confused stare


- Crying (loudly) at the doctor's office


- Mishearing someone's question and pointing them to the bathroom instead of the vending machines


- Apologizing to my door after running into it


- Brushing my hair and finding multiple bobby pins


- My mom not answering my phone calls until her "show" (AKA "The Young and the Restless") has gone off


- A high school boy casually mentioning how ugly my shoes are


- Forgetting the way home and ending up in downtown Raleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...