Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Observable growth.



Around Christmas last year, I began using Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths shampoo because it promised to help your hair grow faster and stronger. About two months after that, I went to visit Julianna at Moshi Moshi for a trim and left with significantly less hair than was intended. All that hair washing with magical shampoo went to waste.

I kept using it though and look at the difference 6 months makes! The first picture is from the UNC vs. Duke game. It's not a flattering picture but it shows just how short my hair was-eek! The second one is from today. I'm glad to see it's growing. Short hair isn't for me, even though it's adorable on other girls (especially Ginnifer Goodwin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...