Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My new bedroom.



I'm moving into a condo in August and will have my first room all to myself since beginning college. The landlord has offered to go ahead and paint before we move in but I'm having trouble choosing a color.

I love the grayish purple but it might be too dark and my room in my parent's house is similar. I fell in love with electric blue when Carrie had a bedroom this color in the movie Sex and the City. I'm also digging the idea of a white room and making it funky with all kinds of knick-knacks.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. white! white! white!

    i loveeee knick-knacks and it's much easier to redecorate/change your mind/match things

    :)

    ReplyDelete

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...