Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

#14. Get a college degree



I graduated this weekend. Twice, actually. Now I can cross if off my bucket list.

I'm not sure if I like being a college graduate yet, so far it has only consisted of saying goodbyes. Part of me feels accomplished and the other feels like I went to a giant funeral.

John Grisham spoke and gave a most non-traditional motivational speech, if it can be called motivational at all. After saying "Of course the future is yours, nobody else wants it," he went on to give us a couple bits of advice. The first being that we should call our parents often and the second that we should all read at least one book a month. Ironic coming from an author, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...