Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Adulthood is calling.

I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that graduation is less than 40 days away (34 to be exact). What's even worse is that I have no plan for after that! At least in high school, I had the safety of knowing I was coming to college but now that security is gone. I don't like it one bit.

Some of my future possibilities include moving to Raleigh, going to grad school at ECU, continuing on at the Gap or being a flight attendant. The radical differences in those options is not making the choice any easier. Legitimately, I never believed there would come a day where I wouldn't be a student of some sort.

To add in some more craziness, I recently thought I was getting physically sick from all the stress of figuring out post May 9th plans. However, it turns out my stomach just didn't like the new prescription my dentist put me on. The jury is still out on whether or not that makes the situation any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...