Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy day!


I'm going to blame the weirdness of today on the rain.

I had seven fillings done at the dentist today, which resulted in my face being swollen and numb for five hours. It was an odd sensation- I couldn't smile and when I drank anything, I could only feel it on half my mouth. Now I have a strong appreciation for having an regular, sensation-feeling mouth that allows me to speak normally instead of sounding like that girl from the movie "Nell."

Also, the Olympics end in four days. I don't even remember what I cared about before they came on. Apolo's up to 7 medals, the luge is unnecessarily steep and dangerous and I have to use all my willpower not to stay up until 2:30 am every morning to catch every bit of the action.

I began reading Alice in Wonderland today in preparation for the movie that comes out next Friday. I'm so excited to see it! I don't know if I like Tim Burton yet but I do know that it looks incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...