Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Make me laugh.


One of the joys of this semester so far has been that my amount of free time has grown immensely. Having only 3 classes on 2 days each week makes life a little bit better, though I wouldn't mind spending more time on campus since it's my last one here at UNC.

With my free time one afternoon this week, I read the book "He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. The format of a book is Q&A where a male and female writer give their opinion of different dating scenarios. I think the book is even funnier than the movie but it had one of the saddest quotes I've ever read.

A chapter in it was on how to deal with a guy who just disappears instead of breaking up with you and to this, the woman responded with "Breakups are horrible. But to me, what's truly devastating is to feel like you weren't even worth a breakup. " Interesting, indeed.

FYI: I'm fairly sure this book has no real knowledge for people who aren't out on the "dating scene."

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what's up?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...